Women Purses and Handbags Top Handle Satchel Shoulder Bags Messenger Tote Bag for Ladies

 

Love this purse...great color...great design...looks like an expensive designer without the cost. Even purchased a similar billfold that matches. There are different compartments including a zipper pocket to place things in. Love that it has good size compartments on each side with a smaller one in the middle. I ordered the apricot color which is closer to a golden beige that goes great with the color of the designs on the dark brown sections. The material is soft leather-like. Great purchase, might even get another one in a different color.

I really like the look of this purse! It is a bit smaller than it seems in the photos, but its width still makes it fit a good amount of things even if it looked taller in the photos. The hardware doesn’t look top quality, but here is the thing: I have bought many purses, I am rough on them and go through one purse a year. I have bought $20 purses and I have bought $300 purses and they both tear and break down equally. So, for the price, I think this purse is a good deal and it is attractive. We will see how long it lasts, but even if it only lasts 6 months, I’ll be satisfied with the purse. I like that it zips closed, and has both short handles and a longer strap so you can carry it either way. Overall, I think it is a very attractive purse and a good buy. I will only be disappointed if the cheaper hardware on the strap breaks before I’ve had it 6 months. Otherwise, I’ll be happy and buy it again.


Post a Comment

0 Comments