Women Fashion Handbags Wallet Tote Bag Shoulder Bag Top Handle Satchel Purse Set 4pcs

 

This surpassed my expectations.
I own a couple of MK bags and this bag set is just as good if not better. I purchased the Brown as it's a color I don't have and was on sale for $25.99. I am SO happy I bought it. It's firm enough to hold its shape but not too firm where the material feels like it will crack. I love having the option of having the same color bag suit my needs (tote if I need to carry a lot with me, the crossbody when I want to be hands free with necessities, and the clutch for when I want to keep it simple>> wallet, keys, balm, and phone.
The only issue I have is the card case thing which is relatively useless, I'll stick to my MK wallets instead. The card case ordeal IS NOT a deal breaker though, it's just an add on in my book.


Post a Comment

0 Comments