DASEIN Women's Handbags Purses Large Tote Shoulder Bag Top Handle Satchel Bag for Work

 


I spent a couple of days looking for a purselike computer bag and settled on this tote. I love the turquoise color, and the hybrid ostrich texture (it's kind of croc down the middle and ostrich towards the sides), it looks a lot like the B brand bags, but not as shiny and stiff. It is definitely a vinyl bag but looks pretty darn good. I like the rigidity, it will not fall over when you put it down and has a fairly stiff construction which I think will protect the contents since it is not a padded computer bag. I bought a coordinating sleeve for my Chromebook to go with this. It is bigger than I had pictured, but that's fine. It will hold all my stuff and I have the coolest laptop bag EVER. There is a detachable shoulder strap and a small wallet bag. The bag is not shiny and looks way more expensive than it is. I will repost if there are any issues with durability but this looks to be a pretty well-made, striking bag. It was well packed, in a lightweight bag, and overwrapped in a plastic bag. I'm excited to give this to myself for Christmas and see the look of pleasure on my face.

This should indicate that I'm not the kind of person who just buys any handbag. I need it to have compartments. I need it to have a zipper that shields the purse's precious contents from the elements. I need it to be able to fit my Chromebook in the event that I'm traveling somewhere and need to bring it along. I need it to have functionality for both the typical workday and for weekend adventures. Lastly, I don't necessarily "need" it to match with most of my work clothes, but it's an added bonus when I can carry a handbag that makes me look effortlessly put together.

Read more and buy your options 👇

Post a Comment

0 Comments